Friday, April 29, 2011

Shifting Focus

Hi friends-

I just wanted to let you know that after some careful consideration, I've decided to focus my blog a little bit more. Instead of just random spiritual insights, the blog is going to start revolving around living in Christian community with another young couple. The spiritual aspect with always be a part of it, but it will be more story/experience-based. I hope to also talk about how to live simply in this consumerist world.

So please bear with me as I work through the transition. We are moving in with our friends on May 14!

In the meantime, please subscribe/follow my blog if you have not yet done so. And if you'd like to link to my blog on your blog with a nifty little icon, here you go (it will also be available on the sidebar from now on).



Thank you, Lauren of This Little Moon, for your help!

2 comments: